Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: Beauty's Only Skin Deep CD!

  1. #1
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Another way CCool announcement for you! I don't know many details at this point but it looks like around Christmastime there will be a super-wonderful music CD available!

    This will be the very first CD release of Cherie Currie's very first solo lp from 1978!

    Yes, that's right Beauty's Only Skin Deep is being reissued as a CD and I for one can simply NOT wait.

    That's all I know at this point but I'll happily let you know if and when I find out anything else! I just couldn't hold this back!!!!

    Does this news make you as happy as it makes me!
    I am SOOOO sure!
    [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Gus

    <marquee>Cherie [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] You ROCK my world!</marquee>

  2. #2
    Inactive Member charlie c's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 7th, 2002
    Posts
    1,272
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    greta news gus

  3. #3
    famveronica
    Guest famveronica's Avatar
    Wonderful morning news Gus.....................

  4. #4
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Frogive my impulsiveness and wishful thinkin' ya'all. They can be a DANGERous combo in the accuracy department as evidenced by my too hasty announcement on Saturday!
    But hey
    What the hay?
    Valentine's Day
    ain't that far away!
    and besides, I'll have those CCool videos to keep me happy! Right?!?!
    and soon...Well maybe not quite as soon as my impulsiveness and wishful thinkin' led me to believe, but soon....I WILL have that FANtastic CD right here in my very own CD player!

    Thanks for the real scoop rocketmaster!
    [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Gus

  5. #5
    HB Forum Owner rocketmaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 25th, 2000
    Posts
    1,342
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hey kiddies...actually, we've got the vids for Christmas, and (the plan is) the CD will be out sometime around Valentine's Day. Weehooo! [img]graemlins/party.gif[/img]

  6. #6
    famveronica
    Guest famveronica's Avatar

    Wow it would be nice if they put a few bonus tracks on it, or a dance mix of Call me at midnight....... Something new.............

  7. #7
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    I can not BEAR to wait until VALENTINE's Day! [img]wink.gif[/img]
    valentinebear250 SM

    Just kidding! I AM anxiously awaiting this release however! Big time!

    Great idea Miss Veronica! I'd like to hear that dance mix of 'Call Me At Midnight' for sure!

    [img]graemlins/clock.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img]
    Gus

  8. #8
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Hey Hey Hey [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
    Only 85 days till Valentines Day! [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
    When I can get and keep [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
    Beauty's Only Skin Deep! [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

    I had totally frogotten that I posted Cherie's Valentine Bear on this thread. I surprised myself! Isn't she cute?!?!
    That Chainsaw Chick sure has an extraordinary talent there!

    More later,
    [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Gus

  9. #9
    famveronica
    Guest famveronica's Avatar
    Hi this CD most be just around the corner now right???
    Im really looking forward to it.....
    Please with some bonus tracks
    Please........... [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/star.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/music.gif[/img]

  10. #10
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Oh YEAH!
    I sure hope this Valentines Day dream comes true!
    [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
    <marquee> [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] </marquee>
    [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
    <marquee> [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] </marquee>
    [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
    [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    GD

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Links to Cherie Currie's Websites:http://www.cheriecurrie.comhttp://www.chainsawchick.com
http://www.therunaways.com
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurrie
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurriemusic